Tuesday, May 21, 2024

life happens in circles

I was pondering life and all the places I have been and things I had done that were even common place to me at the time. But, now they are foreign and I cannot even recall. Like touring Europe playing my trombone, I know that I did it because I have records of such and have repeatedly told a few stories, but I do not remember things like visiting Neuschweinstien or shopping in Switzerland, but I did. I was around 13 years old, the age of my children. I do recall one thing that has been extremely significant in my life and it happened not far from where I currently live. I doubt that is much of a significance. Also, I teach a primary class in the very place used as the Celestial Kingdom. I still have those memories. I was 17 and was alone in the room for a long while with billows sheer white curtains and a song "Alleluia" by Kenneth Cope. Everything about that youth conference effected my life and choices so much! I am going to listen to that song now.

https://youtu.be/ntjGknj7gxU?si=Eneo9goHDFsRU_R0

1 comment:

  1. The heading reminds me of a talk about people walking in circles but believing they are walking in a straight line.

    I wanted to share this, which I found when searching: https://youtu.be/eSIEFP8rsXc?si=J9k9A2Av_jUrzyWl

    ReplyDelete