Sunday, August 16, 2026
morn8ng thought
As I thought about the CFM lesson from the book of Job, it became clear to me in a new way, previously not even considered, that it is absolutely not a big conspiracy, or a matter of dishonestly, it is just a matter that I simply cannot understand yet, due to complexity. I will not assume all the fitness experts are trying to keep us needy, or only sharing half-truths, they are each sharing a part of the larger picture, and it happens that none has offered a truth that I can get behind yet. It is pretty much like Joseph Smith trying to figure out which church to join. It is not that any were lying to scheming, and ultimately when he has a serious question, like Job did as to why he was suffering, he asked the one who truly knew. It reminds me of people listening to antimormon people or even consulting with them when curious about what we believe... instead of just going to the source.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment