Life is going to be good today!
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
morning conclusion
I am going to need to gain weight to get my prayers answered of being healthy. I have been given a gift, a tremendous one that I really ought to be wiser than to fritter it a way in chasing the fleeting standard of beauty tatted by the world. If I truly trust in God that means that I believe that he hears, truly hears and understands, my pleadings. I have been warned that I will be heard and answered but that those answers will not seem correct. But, with eternal perspective I understand what to do for my body and it involves giving up on chasing the notion planted by my peers. That never was or will be the true beauty that I hold the potential for. Though, Physical health is significant, it is not the measure of a successful body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment