Tuesday, July 21, 2026

morning thought

There is so much said regarding temple symbolism. Well, isn't language symbolism, so all the symbols in the temples are messages (that was a random side thought). Our bodies are temples, that is quite well accepted and understood. I was telling my daughter that she believed something, and she was saying it was preposterous because she doesn't even know what she believes yet. But, I was trying to show her, like Sherlock Holmes, or all geometry actually, we can know the unknown through the known, and by what I know, I can extrapolate other things. It was spoken by a church authority once about how we do not get to pick and choose programs and doctrines that they ascribe to. It is like dominoes, because she had just born her testimony about prophets, I knew what she believed about identity because she is not a hypocrite and in the proclamation on the family (Signed by and created by prophets), I digress... my thought was that our bodies are temples and they are full of symbolism. I just saw a video where a person was listing symbols found in our bodies and then with a few assertions explained that that alone was a testimony of creation over evolution, and I liked that thought, so I let it flourish in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment