I am going to severely miss having Joseph around. Both he and Brooksie feel like they are so much of me... the notion I have is that they were born so that I might have true friends. I still think ever so highly of Lena. She is a rarest for of perfection, almost incomprehensible a bit like Mary in that they seem to perfect for this world. Turns out I am not going to make a post this morning, but consider long and hard the new notion that just entered my thoughts.
But, I did want to mention how idiotic my fitness journey was. My latest data proved that I may exercise if I want to, but it has no effect upon the scale, whereas peeing of wearing jeans does... also, the last advice I was given (proving how unintelligent the advice is) was to stop smoking and drinking alcohol entirely if I really want to lose weight. Duh! I neither smoke or drink alcohol anyway, never have, and my scale says I need to lose weight. I feel healthy and doubt losing weight of any k8nd would help my health in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment