Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ogden stuff

Alright, you missed it, huh? Never fear I will try to give you something to have gotten from it. But, you are as bad as my 4 yr. old who kept asking what everything was for. I loved it, the presentation was so artistic, it was really about what you felt or thought, not much was said, so it left you to get what you will from it, and likely it will be what it was that you needed, which is why you really ought to have seen it for yourself!

I will not say much outside of light. My son kept asking things, so I passed on what my brothers always said to me, "you look like medusa", no, not that, "just watch and see for yourself." I expained that I could tell him what I learned, but that God would give him his own message if he listens. He made some brilliant observations. It is exciting to think of what he will "get" from temple attendance and symbolism. It was impressive to me how incredible it is when things are communicated even without words. Though, I am not referring to romantic love, the song "silence speaks your name" comes to mind.

As I taught my children how to learn my own mind was opened. I told them to keep asking questions, but do not say them outloud and answer them privately, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment